– Missouri would tie the game with 12:41 left in the quarter after Mauk gets red hot. He finds Jimmie Hunt for 44 yards, Bud Sasser for 28 yards and then Hunt for a 4 yard touchdown. The Tigers tie the game on a two point conversion that sees Marcus Murphy take a direct snap and pitch to Sasser who throws to Darius White in the end zone for the conversion. Drive: 10 plays 98 yards 3:32 Mizzou 14 Arkansas 14
– Arkansas starts their possession at their own 25 yard line. They would manage one first down but the Tigers defense would hold and force a punt which is taken by Marcus Murphy with a fair catch at the Tigers 15 yard line. Mizzou takes over with 10:42 left in the quarter.
– The Tigers would then execcute an 85 yard touchdown drive that featured a key fourth down and one conversion. Marcus Murphy races in from 12 yards out to cap the drive. Drive Summary: 12 plays 85 yards 6:04 Mizzou 21 Arkansas 14 with 4:38 left in the quarter.
– The Razorbacks drive starts at their own 25 yard line and they reach the Mizzou 34 yard line but Markus Golden recovers a fumble and the Tigers get the ball back with 2:13 left
– The Tigers are able to run out the clock and preserve the win to advance to the SEC Championship Game for the second straight year.
Final: Mizzou 21 Arkansas 14
Maty Mauk 25/42 265 yards 1 TD 1 Int
Russell Hansbrough 20 carries for 91 yards
Marcus Murphy 11 carries for 58 yards and 1 TD
Bud Sasser 9 catches for 127 yards
Jimmie Hunt 5 catches for 61 yards and 1 TD
– Missouri reaches the 10 win mark for the 5th time under Head Coach Gary Pinkel
– Sasser’s 127 receiving yards gave him his fourth 100 yard receiving game of his career
– Kentrell Brothers led the Tigers with 11 tackles
– Mizzou wins the SEC East for the second straight year. They are just the fourth SEC East program to win back to back division titles joining Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee.