– The Tigers then score a touchdown on their second consecutive possession. This one after a 9 play 87 yard drive the results in a Henry Josey one yard touchdown run to give Missouri a 27-16 lead with 13:25 left in the game.
– Arkansas St was not done as they get into Mizzou territory and set up the fourth field goal of the night by Brian Davis, this one a 33 yard connection and the Tigers are up 27-19 with 7:31 left.
– Mizzou regains control when James Franklin completes a 67 yard drive with a 9 yard touchdown run to put the Tigers up 34-19 with 5:06 remaining.
– ASU’s next possession ends when EJ Gaines intercepts a pass and Mizzou takes over at the ASU 21 yard line.
– The Tigers would put this one away when James Franklin his Dorial Green-Beckham with a 5 yard touchdown pass. It is the second touchdown reception of the night for Green-Beckham.
Final: Missouri 41 Arkansas St 19