– Missouri starts the 4th quarter with a 2nd and 6 at the Indiana 26 yard line and it takes the Tigers two plays to get into the end zone on a Franklin to Washington 14 yard touchdown pass. The 8 play 77 yard drive puts Mizzou up 38-14 with 14:30 left in the game.
– The next Hoosiers possession ends with an interception as Nate Sudfeld comes back into the game at QB to replace Tre Roberson. The pick is by LB Darvin Ruise
– The Tigers fail to turn that interception into points as Andrew Baggett misses a field goal from 39 yards out with 11:43 left in the game
– Indiana goes back to Roberson for this drive and he quickly hits Shane Wynn for a 68 yard touchdown pass to make it 38-20 Mizzou after a failed two point conversion. 11:24 left in the game.
– Mizzou starts the drive at their own 25 yard line and they can’t put points on the board but they do take 4:07 off the clock and they punt the ball to Indiana with 7:17 left and the Tigers up 38-20
– The Hoosiers drive starts at their own 15 yard line and Missouri forces a punt to get the ball back with 5:45 left in the game
– The Tigers then pretty much put this one away with an 8 play 76 yard drive that ends with a Russell Hansbrough 45 yard touchdown run. 2:14 left and Missouri leads it 45-20
– Indiana adds a final score with :10 seconds left on a 3 yard run by QB Tre Roberson and a two point conversion to make the final Missouri 45 Indiana 28