– Indiana’s first possession of the second half starts at their own 25 yard line and the Missouri defense forces a three and out. Indiana punts and Mizzou takes over at their own 34 yard line.
– The Tigers advance the ball into Indiana territory but the drive stalls and they punt putting the Hoosiers at their own 20 yard line.
– Indiana uses Tre Roberson at QB as he replaces Nate Sudfeld and the Tigers allow one first down but get a big tackle behind the line of scrimmage from Andrew Wilson to force a punt.
– Mizzou takes over at their own 26 yard line and they put together a solid drive that results in a 31 yard field goal by Andrew Baggett to give the Tigers a 31-14 lead with 5:14 left in the quarter.
– Indiana begins their next drive at their own 25 yard line and the Mizzou defense forces the Hoosiers to punt for the third consecutive possession. Tigers take over at their own 33 yard line.
– The Missouri possession results in a three and out and after a punt the Hoosiers take over at their own 30 yard line with 2:54 left in the quarter.
– The Tigers defense is once again stellar as they force another punt after Kony Ealy bats down a pass at the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 12.
– Mizzou starts their next drive at their own 23 yard line. A first down run by Franklin and a key completion to Washington on 3rd and 7 keeps the drive alive as the quarter ends… End 3rd: Mizzou 31 Indiana 14