Antoine Myers completed a three-point play with six seconds remaining to lift Troy University (3-2) to a 59-56 win over Southeast Missouri (3-3) Tuesday in a thriller at McKenzie Arena.

Southeast finished its in-season CBE Classic with a record of 1-3.

Myers drove the lane hard to his right and banked his shot high off the glass in traffic to give Troy a 58-56 edge in the final seconds. He was also fouled on the play and calmly hit the free throw.

The Redhawks had one final attempt, but Lucas Nutt’s desperation three-pointer from the top of the key fell short, sending Southeast to its second-straight loss.

“It was disappointing and I don’t think we came ready to play,” said Southeast head coach Dickey Nutt. “We had our chances down the stretch. Corey Wilford played well again and made some big shots to keep us in the game.”

Wilford, after scoring only one point at the free throw line and missing all five of his field goals in the first half, came alive to score 19 of his game-high 20 points in the final 20 minutes.

Down, 56-50, with 2:44 left to play, Marland Smith knocked down a three-pointer to cut the Trojans lead in half.

Southeast then rebounded a missed shot on Troy’s ensuing possession and Wilford sunk his fifth trifecta of the half to knot the game at 56-56 with 42 seconds on the clock.

Wilford also drained a three to tie the game at 45-45 with 8:40 remaining, but Troy answered with an 11-2 run to build a 56-47 lead over the next 5:09. Hunter Williams’ three-pointer capped the Trojan jaunt before Southeast rallied to set up the dramatic finish.

Southeast, which trailed, 34-24, at halftime, shot a red-hot 57.1 percent (8-of-14) from three-point range in the final 20 minutes. That effort led to a season-high total of 11 three-pointers for the Redhawks.

Wilford ended up shooting 5-of-14 from the field, 5-of-11 from behind the arc and 5-of-9 at the free throw line en route to his third-straight double-digit game. He also dished out three assists and added a steal in 36 minutes. Wilford averaged 19 points per contest and scored 20 or more points twice during his three games in Chattanooga.

Tyler Stone followed with his third-straight double-double, scoring 11 points and grabbing 13 rebounds.

Nick Niemczyk rounded out Southeast’s double-digit scorers with 10 points.

Niemczyk (2), Stone (1), A.J. Jones (1), Nutt (1) and Smith (1) combined for the Redhawks other six three-pointers.

Myers led Troy with 14 points, while Emil Jones and Williams chipped in 13 and 10, respectively.

The Trojans outscored Southeast, 26-12, inside the paint. Prior to today, the Redhawks had not been outscored in the paint for four-straight games.

In addition, technical difficulties with the scoreboard and shot clocks at McKenzie Arena caused several delays and stoppages in play throughout the game.

Southeast breaks for the Thanksgiving holiday before returning to action at Illinois-Chicago on Nov. 24.