A Springfield woman injured in a hospital room fire earlier this month has died. Hospital authorities say 64-year-old Eileen Moorehouse was sitting in a chair, smoking, when the fire started. The fire department says the incident points up the dangers of smoking while using … or while near … a personal oxygen tank system. The hospital does not allow smoking and fire department investigators say it’s not known how Moorehouse got the cigarettes.
You are here: / / Springfield woman dies in hospital-room fire