A Kansas City woman and her two-year-old daughter have been rescued by a neighbor after their home blew up and burned. Both are hospitalized with burns, in critical condition. Neighbor Lamont Young is credited with pulling Latasha and Shalene Douglas out of their home. It’s thought a natural gas leak caused the edxplosion. The little girl has been flown to the Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Cincinnati for treatment of her burns.
You are here: / Neighbor Rescues Woman and Daughter from Blast and Fire