The survivors of a Joplin couple who died in a carbon monoxide accident at the Lake of the Ozarks have won a $525,000 judgment against a marina in Oklahoma and the manufacturer of a gas-powered generator on the boat the couple was using. Randolph and Lois Anderson died aboard their cabin cruiser moored at the Lake of the Ozarks. Two other people also died. The jury says the Kohler Corporation, which made the generator, also is responsible for punitive damages. It will decide today how much punishment Kohler should feel.
You are here: / / $525K Judgment Issued In Carbon Monoxide Deaths Of Couple At Lake Of The Ozarks