Smoke inhalation is believed to have been the cause of death of the owner of a building destroyed by fire in the southwest Missouri town of Fair Play. Authorities say Kenneth Fairbanks called his wife from inside the building and told her it was on fire. The fire in downtown Fair Play ignited Thursday morning and engulfed three buildings, including Fairbank’s body shop. Fire officials say a strong wind fed the fire. Several fire departments from throughout southwest Missouri responded, but the best they could do was keep it from spreading to even more buildings.