Students in a science class at Forsythe High School got a little closer to some mercury than school officials would have liked. Some of the mercury, which is a dangerous chemical, spilled and students came into contact with it. Steven Krysiak of the Department of Natural Resources says some students made it worse by taking the mercury to other classrooms. DNR says there was not enough mercury to create any long-term effects as a result of exposure to it. The department of health also investigated.
You are here: / Mercury scare in Forsythe