The President of the state board of education has resigned after being hit with his second sexual misconduct lawsuit. The Reverend Stan Archie of Kansas City denies the allegations in the suits. He had been elected board president less than two months ago. Archie had been appointed to the board by Governor Blunt in 2006.
State education board president resigns.
January 25, 2013 by Bob Priddy
- How they voted: Missouri House on ‘right to work’
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House