Missouri senior forward Laurence Bowers suffered a sprained MCL in his right knee during last night’s win over Alabama. Today’s MRI revealed no damage to the ACL or bone in that knee. Bowers will miss upcoming games vs. Ole Miss (Jan. 12) and Georgia (Jan. 16) and will be reevaluated at the end of next week.
Bowers to miss a couple of games
January 9, 2013 by Bill Pollock
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House
- How they voted: the House overrides veto of gun legislation