Sports Illustrated’s Peter King reported a story that seven NFL players have turned in their guns to NFL personnel this week after the Javon Belcher murder-suicide in Kansas City and at the Chiefs’ training facility. This report came during NBC’s Football Night in America. According to King, at least one player surrendered multiple guns, telling the team that he doesn’t trust himself.
NFL players turning in guns after Belcher shooting
December 10, 2012 by Bill Pollock
- How they voted: Missouri House on ‘right to work’
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House