Here’s a story from Yahoo Sports on former Missouri Tiger Keyon Dooling and his surprising retirement from the NBA in September. Last Thursday, Dooling and his wife Natosha appeared on Katie Couric’s new talk show “Katie” to talk about his history of sexual abuse. The full segment on the episode is linked on a Boston Celtics fan website, but Dooling shares his experiences that started back when he was five years old. There is also a full story from NBA.com’s David Aldridge. The courage it took for Dooling to share his experiences are gut wrenching to watch. Be advised there is adult content. Here is the opening segment embedded below.
Former Tiger, Dooling, opens up with Katie Couric on abuse (VIDEO)
November 13, 2012 by Bill Pollock
- How they voted: Missouri House on ‘right to work’
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House