The Missouri Tigers edged out schools from the Big 12, Big Ten and Arizona State when Clay Rhodes, an offensive lineman from Blue Valley High School in Stilwell, KS. gave a verbal commitment to Mizzou’s 2013 recruiting class after visiting the campus earlier this week. Rhodes, 6’6 260 lbs., is the 10th player to commit to Missouri’s 2013 class and the third offensive lineman. Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Minnesota, Purdue and Arizona State all made offers.
Mizzou football lands Kansas recruit
May 3, 2012 by Bill Pollock
- How they voted: Missouri House on ‘right to work’
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House