A Strafford man has died after his vehicle ran over him while he worked on it. 57-year-old Richard Coy was lying under the car trying to start it. It was in gear when it started. Coy was taken to an area hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Strafford man killed while repairing his car.
May 2, 2012 by Nikita McCree
- How they voted: Missouri House on ‘right to work’
- Attack against Bosnian woman being investigated as hate crime
- MO couple’s $680K Florida dream home finished – on the wrong lot
- Probation, end of career for Springfield officer that shot unarmed man
- How they voted: attempt to override veto of ag bill fails in the House
Filed Under: Briefs