About 100 Branson-area residents interesting in a buyout of their flood-damaged homes have learned a buyout might not be possible. A state official meeting with them says federal funds will pay 75 percent of the costs but city and county governments have to come up with the rest. And the mayor of Branson says the 25 percent is going to be “difficult” and complicated. Officials say the process also could take up to two years to complete.
You are here: / / Branson strapped for disaster funds